Gorgeous limed Gray or Espresso finishes enhance the contrasted oak wood grain of these grand tables. Mix and match upholstered and slat back chairs for an eclectic look.
- Solid hardwood
- White lime distressing
- Oatmeal woven upholstery
- Nailhead trim
- 4 legs
- Plastic glides on legs
- Seat width: 22"
- Seat depth: 16"
- Floor to seat: 19.5"
- Seat thickness: 2.5"
- Legs: 17"H
General Care Instruction
- To clean, use a soft cloth moistened with lukewarm water and mild soap to remove stains and buff with a clean, dry cloth.
- Clean up spills promptly. Prolonged contact with liquids can damage finishes and/or cause warping.
- Do not use glass cleaner or ammonia-based cleaners as they can damage lacquer finishes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or rubber-based place mats to prevent fading or discoloration.
- If you choose to use a furniture polish, make sure to continue using the same type of polish. Changing from oil-based to wax-based polish or from wax-based to oil-based can cause your furniture to appear cloudy or streaky.
- Spray polishes evenly over furniture surfaces. Wipe with a soft cloth in a circular motion.