Made from solid hardwood, simplicity in design, subtle accents and a rich two tone finish come together to create this finely crafted collection.
- Solid hardwood
- Slightly tapered leg with concave groove
- 2 Drawers
- French dovetailed drawers
- Bottom shelf
- Rustic brown and gray finish
General Care Instruction
- To clean, use a soft cloth moistened with lukewarm water and mild soap to remove stains and buff with a clean, dry cloth.
- Clean up spills promptly. Prolonged contact with liquids can damage finishes and/or cause warping.
- Do not use glass cleaner or ammonia-based cleaners as they can damage lacquer finishes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or rubber-based place mats to prevent fading or discoloration.
- If you choose to use a furniture polish, make sure to continue using the same type of polish. Changing from oil-based to wax-based polish or from wax-based to oil-based can cause your furniture to appear cloudy or streaky.
- Spray polishes evenly over furniture surfaces. Wipe with a soft cloth in a circular motion.